Photobucket

Sunday, February 8, 2009

"She straight giggin' tuh' I kissed a Girl!!"

Turnabout was lastnight, and I cant believe I'm awake already. that's hellllla crazy. I got home at 1:30. Whatever, it's good.
So, yesterday, I woke up at like 10, and I was still tired, cause Brian was over til 3:30. But anyways, I had nothing to do. I was so bored. and I wanted to get ready already, but I couldn't cause I'd be ready WAY to early. I went to Ashley's, and Daniella says that she'd be able to do my hair, and to pick her up at 3:30. So, I was like alrightt, fa'sho. I went home, and I got a text from Daniella saying that she couldn't do my hair, cause the person in charge won't let her leave. So, I was pretty worried. I watched something about Beyonce on E! and fell asleep. It's not that I wasn't intrigued with her life, I just was hella tired. Not even 30 minutes into my nap, my mom wakes me up and says that Lala is here to do my makeup. awh shit. ahah. Go down, and she does my makeup. HELLA nice cuz. I put on my dress, and she realizes that she had a color that matched, and she shadowed it. It was hella nice. She left, and I was like damn. Now I gotta do my own hair. Auntie Christine curled it for me, and then we put this thing in my hair that made it look exactly how I wanted it to look. I just didnt like how it looked. But, everyone said that it looked really nice.
Took a few pictures, and left for Leilani's house.
Got to Leilani's house, and Alyssa and EJ was there. Watched/helped Leilani get ready. They all looked really nice. Took a little longer than expected, but it was alright. Left to go to Jerson's, and when we got there, everyone was there. We took a few group pictures, and TRIED to leave. The bus wouldn't start. and we had to wait for 45 minutes. But to my surprise, we still got there on time. shocker. Took pictures on the bus, and sorta danced.?
We got to the ship, and that shit looks haunted, and scary. hahah. We got onto the ship and the guys had to get searched, and the girls just went straight through. Took a few pictures, and went to the "main" part of the dance.
The DJ was wack, but he had his good portions. It was hella hot while we were dancing and when we sat, it was helllllllla cold! haha.
Overall, the dance was alright.
On the way home, I sat with EJ, and I think EVERYONE was hella tired, cause no one made a sound after Jerson's birthday toast.
Got to Jerson's and chilled awhile. Lyssie said that EJ & I was a cute date. like, fo'real. mm, he's a nice guy.
Gave Geliza, Gilliane, Kenny & Dimitri a ride home, and went home.

pictures will be on Myspace.
All in God's hands

No comments: