Photobucket

Sunday, January 25, 2009

don't ever do this shit

make it short and simple.

I miss my best friend alyssa, more than most imagine. no homo. but, we don't talk as much anymore. and it hurts. I know its me, I'm slackin, hella bad. But, She's always my best friend, and I hope that once basketball season ends, we start to get closer. cause I miss her.
If your reading: I'm sorry that we don't talk as much as we did. I miss you hellllalalalal. I miss you and your family. I know that I'm not doing a very good job of balancing my life, but, I promise that I'll make it better. Your still my best friend, you always have been, and you always will be. You make me realize that there are good people in this world, and no, im not just saying that. your such a good person, and I'm doing all that I can to make it right, and normal. I still plan on bein' roomies, and going to UCSB :) i love you, and I always will. Bestfriends foreverrr<33333

Basketball is alright. I know I've got stuff to work on, especially before big game this friday. I gotta play. I mean, I gotta prove those girls wrong. They don't know me, and they never will, so I gotta prove something to myself as well. This week is strictly basketball and studies. I love the game, andI love what I do. I'm focused, and I got my head in the game.

Life is going okayish. I mean, I don't talk to my best friend as often as I wish I did. I wish I knew how to balance shit, but what can I do? I'm still trying to learn, and better myself. Studies are good, I know what I want, and I got my eyes on the prize. so, if you only want to bring me down, stand back, I'm on my way to the top.

All in God's hands

No comments: