Photobucket

Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter Break

This sucks, it's already over. :(
This winter break has only been the best of the best. It makes me want summer so bad. The past few days was a mix of shit. I don't know. I mean, it's been great, but then I see other people and it makes me soo.. on edge. SUCKS. Whatever, I've got who/what I need.
I haven't felt so complete in so long. I mean, wow. Everything is just amazing. My friends are the best, fam is doin' good.. wow. Everything is goodie.
Two nights ago, my cousins slept over, and we were suppose to go running hella early, but shit, WE DIDNT WAKE UP! hahaha. We spent the whole night just talking about everything. I've never felt so close to my GUY cousins. Like, real talk. They were hella nice and real about everything they were saying.
We definately got closer.
Back to school tomorrow.
Vintage VS. Vallejo,
JV: 5:30 @ Vintage!!

Gettin' back on that court<33
All in God's hands

No comments: