Photobucket

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas :)

I haven't updated in awhile. & I promise I'm going to start!! hahaha. Don't worry world. You'll know all about my life. Everyday :) hahahahah.

Today is Christmas!! YAAY. haha, It's amazing how I wait for this holiday EVERY year, and it goes by trilla fast. *sigh.. It makes me sad. Cause when Christmas is over with, New year is aproaching hella quick. Thank Jesus for another Year!

Yesterday. Woke up about 9 to get ready to go to Kinko's with my auntie. I had to finish up the last few parts of Alyssa's christmas gift. Did that, went to Safeway with auntie to get green beans and charcol. I had to stay at safeway for hella long to wait for my mom.. UGH, hella mad! Then we went home, and my mom left, to go get shit at costco for the christmas party at my house. I realized that I needed to go to Alyssa's to take a picture with her to go intp her frame. So I went there. and dropped it off at auntie christine's work. Went home, got ready for the party and waited. I find it it so fucking stupid that Uncle had to work on his first Christmas in the states. UGH! We went to drop him off in American Canyon, and then Dropped off Alyssa's gift. YES, i said merry christmas to her whole family. I made my rounds! hahaha, then finally went home, to see that the only guests were Uncle Chris, Auntie Sheridan, Grandama Ellen, Grandpa Boy, and whoever was at my house already. Everyone else came hella late and shit! hahaha. Sucked... My cousins and I had some GREAT bonding time ;) ahahaha. Um.. Anthony was Santa this year, and he sure had a DONK! hahahah. Passed out presents, and I got much more than I expected. Thank You everyone<33


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Merry Christmas From My family to yours<33

No comments: