Photobucket

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Realization

Some people think they know who their true friends are from the get go. They think they know every aspect of all the people they concider their closest friends. And that's totally on them. For me, it's a little different. I put up walls that are easily broken down, so there really is no point in putting them up. I get attached real easy, and then, I realize it's too early to say, "she's my best friend." or "she's like my other half." Tonight I realized something...

I have friends that are genuine. That care for me, and that I care for. That I can trust. And I find it so amazing. So amazing to just know that there are people out there that I can relate to. That I can have the satisfaction in knowing that their my close friends, and I'm one of theirs. Since I've come to Napa/American Canyon, I've fought harder than ever to find these people. To find people that I could trust. Tonight, I realized that the ones I have in front of me, are the ones I love, legitamately, genuinly, & whole heartedly. I know I can't trust the world. And I know the world won't always be on my side. But these people. These people are always on my side. Always here for me. These people, I can trust.

To the boys: I don't have a tight relationship with everyone of you guys. Then again, there are some that I do. Like Kuya Omeeezy; No matter how much you make fun of me. for being litterally little or, not playing for awhile, I know I can count on you when I need someone to talk to, or when I need someone to make me smile. Dimitri, it wasn't til recently that I realized that no matter how much you sig on me, and no matter how much crap you give me, you do care. & that you are here for me. But to the other guys; I care about you guys too. Not because it's who I am. Or because every other chick on the block cares about you guys. but because, you guys have proven to be things worth caring about.

Jackie & Lani: If it wasn't for you two, there would be something missing. You girls, are amazing. You have shown me what a genuine friend is. I know that I could go to you when things are bothering me. When I need a little smile to show support. Or when I need that joy, or laughter. without you girls, I would not be anything close to what I am today. I would not be able to talk to my "twinny" on the bus, and shead a few tears because I know exactly how she feels. I would not be able to talk to the girl I text, cause there's a girl across the room we're talking about. So much would be missing without you guys.

Erica: You. You amazing, inspiring, talented girl. The deep talks in first period. The cutsie little pictures we've taken. You were my first friend. You introduced me to everything & everyone I know now. You were the first friend I sat with at lunch, and talked about boys to. You certainly always welcomed me, whenever I needed you. & you always gave me the advice I needed when I needed it. Thank you for it all.

& lastly, my best friend.
Alyssa: I know my hero's says I'm blessed already, but I can't tell you how blessed I am. You are such a strong, genuine girl. I admire you for everything you've been through. I give you the utmost respect for all you've experianced in a matter of 15 years. Your my best friend. Your family is my second family. Your my other half. It took me so long to realize everything a best friend should be is sitting dead smack in front of me. Your definately on your way to the top. You've earned everything you have. You don't need him. You don't and never will. Your strong. You know who you are. & he's a damn fool for missing out on the beautiful girl he helped make. Thank You for being my best friend. Thank you for your unconditional suport, and most of all thank you for proving to me that we'll be bff's forever and ever.

What's the point? The point of this is to tell you all, thank you. To tell you all, you mean something to me. And to tell you I'm always gonna be here for all of you. Because, Alyssa, Erica, Leilani, Jackie, Kuya Omar, Carlo, Jerson, Dimtri, Glenn, Ralph & Junior, I care about you all. I'm blessed to have you guys in my life. It's you guys that get me through everyday. And it's you guys that I love, genuinly, legitmately, & whole heartedly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I love you all & I'm so blessed<33>All in God's hands

No comments: