Photobucket

Friday, December 12, 2008

Finals Week

dSo, I had finals this week, and I've been studying so much, I haven't really blogged in awhile. I guess this is my chance to get back on track, or whatever you wanna call it.

Monday: I don't remember much from Monday, I had practice. Nothing big Monday. I mean hey, it's a monday, WHO IN THE WORD gives a damn? haha :)

Tuesday: I had a game, that I ofcourse COULDN'T play in! We did win though. I remember studying for finals, like, hella. Not even my regular, im gonna glance at my book and say i studied typa studying, but the whole, flashcards, memorizing, book reading, smart person kind. hahaha, I guess that's what we call that.

Finals, Day 1: English and Geometry. English was the easiest final I've ever taken, in my whole life! There were 20 COMMON KNOWLEDGE questions. & one essay! I was like, wow, ms. kenyan, your amazing. Your tests are beautiful!!! ahaha Geometry, we discovered that I have test anxioty. well. Ms. Laurence discovered that for me. I couldn't stay still, I was shakey, talkative, and kept saying that I'm nervous. Whatever. She graded my final first, and I got a fucking 50%. Wow, I thought i did good, but obviously NOT! shit. I still had a solid D in that class by the end of it. I didn't really care. as long as it wasn't an F! We got out of school at 12:15, and I was so happy!!!!! That is probabily the ONLY thing I like about finals week. haha :) but, who doesn't like it? Practice at 12:30-2:30, and home I went to study for finals, yet again.

OHH! I went to Whole Foods Market for some mac & cheese. I swear, I love that crap, its the best. in the world. period!

Finals, Day 2: Biology and History. Biology, I walked in, no confidance, AT ALL. I was hella scared I was gonna fail. I was hella scared that my grade was gonna go down, hella. but that wasn't the case. It didn't go down at all, matter a fact, it went up! We took the chapter 19 test, and the final. I took the chapter 19 test, and I got an 85/40! wow, I saw that score and pushed myself away from the computer table! hahaha. Printed that out, and went to get the Final done. Man, that shit was hella hard. LIKE HELLLA HARD. I was like, dude, wtf is going on? I actually got an 84% on that beezy! hahah, I was proud of myself, cause I walked in with no confidance, and i came out HELLA happy. You don't even know. History, I walked in, the enviornment was still and bland. I didn't even know what was going on. It was a hard final, but I managed and got a d+ on it. I'm not happy with it, and i wish i would've tried a little harder to study the material that it was on, but, I didn't. Whats done is done though. When everyone was done with the final, we watched a very touching movie! Pride. The bell rang just before the movie was over, so me and a couple people stayed after, to watch the rest. practice was at 12:30 again, and it was the same old same old. Idno, i felt hella down for some reason. I was getting yelled at, and my eyes were fogging up, and i wanted to just bust out crying. UGH. whatever.
I went to Azabelle's concert at Vallejo High. and that was... INTERESTING! haha, we all smushed in the car and went to wendys after. GREAT bonding time, fa'sho!

Finals, Day 3: Spanish II & Photo. Spanish II, I walked in and Jennifer, my beautiful bff, was in there. she was "putting her face on" hahahah, then Jake walks in... It was mighty awkward. You dont even know. I havent been talking to him lately, and I think that its been weighing heavy on his mind, more than mine. Webby, like the idiot he was, told me that Jake liked me, so it made me drift helllllaa far back! I dont know exactly how good i did, but I think I did good enough. To my surpise, i have a b- in that class. Amazing, right? I went and talked to Mr. Eustice about my grades, & he did a mass email to all my teachers. I was pleased. Photo rolls around, and I realized that the final, was HELLA HARD. I messed up, big time! ahaha whatever. Mr. Soon gave me a note for my grade, still a C. Went to Mr. Eustice, and I gave it to him. And he told me the news that broke my heart to pieces.... I can't play until January 5th, says the athletic director. He said by law, I cant. So, I'm just gonna have to wait til season... Really far, but I promise that i'll get on it. I promise I'm gonna get on that court, for big game. for everything. Im not stopping! dedicated to the game. it's my life.
I was suppose to hit up Leilani's for a movie night, but, no my mom decides to be UNFAIR and says I have to go home. Depressing. But, Tomorrow, Im going to Jackie's for Jacob's birthday. Hang out with the people that actually make me really happy.

Finally on Christmas break. Finals week is over. & when I go back to school next year, Im gonna be able to play, and I'm keepin those grades up. NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES. I love the game. I love it all.

I'm gonna have a baby brother or sister :) yaaaaaaaaaayyy

-Big sister all over again



All in God's hands

No comments: