Photobucket

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekend Hype

Saturday: I woke up, at my cousins pad. & I was downstairs... on the couch... hella random! All I remembered was that I had Jackie's to go to, and that I was so tired and bored at the same time. WOW.
Cut out of Ashley's house hella early. & went home. Started to ask get ready for Jacob's birthday party, and then I went into my moms room and was like, hey mom, you can still bring me right? and she was like, NO! I'M BUSY. I was like whoah? What's your problem. I went back to Ashley's and my mom calls and says that my stepdad said he could bring me to Jackie's. So, I ended up going. I'm glad I did, cause the cheesecake was off the chain. :)
Sunday: Went to the Exploratorium with Alyx, Auntie Aja, Auntie Charisa, Lauryn, & Katie. Fun shit! ahah, it was really fun. We got a lot of good pictures, and the family bonding time was amazing. I don't know, it made me realize how much I missed my cousins. It made me realize that they're all still here for me. And I love them for it. Overall, good bonding day, and good day in general :)

I'll update later, on my day.
My dad tells me I have another BROTHER on the way<3

All in God's hands.

No comments: