Photobucket

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wednesday-Friday

This week went by super fast. I guess it's cause I didn't go to school on Monday. But whatever, I didn't feel too well! Wednesday, I went to the guys game, and they did good. They won. I was still SICK as fuck, but I went to practice, then left to go watch the guys in the big gym. Thursday, we started our Tournament. We beat Branson, or whatever they're called. Everyone was getting thrown around and what not. We couldn't get ANY calls. whatever, all said and done.

Friday was pretty intense. Happy Birthday Katherine! School as always, and then I went home afterschool. Yeah, I had a game, but since I'm not playing til next friday, and there's my friends birthday, I decided to go to my friends birthday! Don't say I'm not dedicated or whatever, cause, IAM. anyways.. I went home, and chilled. Got ready and went and picked up Jackie. When we got to Leilani's house, we were frozen. It was like negative 1501041654 degrese outside! the fuck?! hahah Chilled at Lani's house for a solid hour, before we left. all THREE of us have come to a conclusion that doing flips on best friends arms, is still not as safe as we'd like! hahaha. Anyways, got to Katherine's and walked in, some heads were already there. And then we saw food, so we went over there, after saying Hi and stuff. fatasses, I know. Jackie, Leilani, Ruel & I went to get Jamba. Thanks Ruel, by the way :) when we came back there was no drinks left. wow. hella gay right?! hahaha Hella vallejo heads were there. it was nice to see some people, but others, i don't even know. Cameron & his niggas rolled through, and it was awkward, cause my cousin wasn't there. Dillion & that other guy was bein hella rude, so Katherine was like, get the fuck out! hahah, too bad for them. I really didnt give a fuck. Katherine Jumped in the pool with all her clothes on. hahahaha :) hella cute. haha
I was just chillin' when I hear that andrew was on the other side of the fence passed out. by the railroad tracks. Right then and there, me, stephen, alex, and hella other people went to go get him and take him somewhere safe. He was sayin bad shit, and it scared the fuck out of me, but I knew I had to be strong, and tell him that he was wrong, and that everything would be okay. I took him, and he was hella crying. So, I told him to keep that chin up and keep fighting. He told me that he wanted me to stay with him, so me, him, marcus, alex, stephen, nick, and abdulah walked home. We got to Alex's and put him to bed.

I proved a lot to myself, to my friends, and to my heart. I knew that something was gonna be wrong. and I knew I had to handle it, to the best that I could.. I am a good person, and I only want whats best for andrew. I'm always gonna be here for him. real talk.

All in God's hands

No comments: