Photobucket

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The weekend with my girls

This weekend was intense! haha jk, It was so fun :) I wouldn't have it any other way!
Saturday: I had practice, but forget going to practice! I did find out that Louis found the shoes we all hella want for $85!! yaaay team!! hahah, I woke up around 9ish, and started cleaning so I could go to Alyssa's :) I left my house about 1:30 and went to starbucks with Auntie Christine. I ate the worlds best oatmeal cookie. Then Auntie decides she's hungry, so she says we're goin to Sonics. We picked up Alyssa at her house, since she was home alone, and went to sonics. Tell me why it took an hour to get our food?! what the hell?! haha Whatever, all said and done now. Auntie Christine dropped us back off at Alyssa's and when I walked in, I saw the little setup that she made for our little Girls Day. It was the sweetest thing ever, NO HOMO! haha Auntie Tara came home not too long after us. and just to put it out there she makes the best chicken stuff that the world will ever taste! too bad the world wont taste it :) haha We took babba on a walk to the park, and on our way there we pinky promised to not say anything we were talking about on the way to the park. We all confessed something. God I love that girl. On our way there, we saw Erica and her dad driving to Alyssa's and she saw us, so her dad busted a u-turn and she was there with us. We all locked pinkys. and all confessed. So we finally got to the park, and there were them little punks and their smart remarks, but being that we're in high school, we let it go. Babba went and played, while Erica, Alyssa & I took pictures and talked. I have MAD respect for those girls. They know who they are. and I'm proud of them. It started to get cold, so we took one last picture, looked pinkies and walked home. It was freezing. haha
We decided to start making our dinner, so Erica & I fried the Spam, while Babba & Alyssa made the cupcakes. Babba essembled the spam misubi & when I took out the "cup cakes" they were freakin' muffins! haha, so we called them the muffin cakes :) haha Sat around the table, and had a cutsie dinner. After dinner and clean up, we sat on the couch and had a REAL heart to heart talk. This is why I have mad respect for them. They've been through so much, and they're beautiful people. Shead a couple tears and basically just sat and supported eachother. I'm so blessed to have the most dependable best friends. We have mad respect for eachother, & I've grown so close over the past day, i wouldn't change it for the world. We were suppose to take a nap, but we didnt freakin wake up in time to go "out" hahaha. we woke up at 6:30!! what the hell?! haha whatever.
Sunday: Woke up, and it was about time to get ready to go drop off Erica and go head to church. Went to church, and saw Dimitri, Jackie, Janelle, Ate Gilliane, Luigi, Deemo & Cessy and the fam. After we went to drop of Babba at CCD, but turns out that she didnt have class today, so we were pretty dang moded. Hit up Target for a couple beauty things, and the cutest nail polish! but I didn't get to paint my nails! shucks, next time :) Then went to Walmart for some lunch stuff. Auntie Tara makes hella good food. Ain't even gonna lie. Went home, ate some cereal, and patato chips at the same time. ahah yum! I baked cookies with Babba, and before I knew it, it was time to go home. ):

I can honestly say that this weekend has made Alyssa, Erica & I so much closer as friends. We sat through tears, through laughs, through everything. We have the most respect for eachother, and we know that these 2 girls are gonna be the girls that are gonna be here for me, through anything and everything. We know a lot about eachother, we know that we're here for eachother, and we know we love eachother. I love them, and it won't ever change...
NO HOMO NIGGA'S

All in God's hands

No comments: