Photobucket

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

3 days & counting

Yay for thanksgiving break! I needed it sooo much :)

Monday: I don't remember what happened on Monday. Not because of anything bad, but, cause I don't think anything eventful happened. I know I had an early practice. & I guess that went okay? MAN, this blows. I really don't remember...

Tuesday: How could I not remember Tuesday either? WTF is going on? haha. I had two tests that day. Mrs. Auld's test is the test I KNOW I didn't do good on. Mrs. Laurences, I'm pretty confident about. I actually knew what I was doing. haha. That's a change right? I still have homework. And that sucks. But whatever. Alex Holman wasn't at school that day. I had to sit in the back with the other table, cause I didn't wanna sit alone. Lame, I know. I get home, and I find out that Ashley is in the hospital, cause of her appendix. Thank God she didn't need to get it removed!

Wednesday: The first day of Thanksgiving Break! And I still had to get up early for practice. I stayed up so late lastnight, cause the dog kept crying and stuff. that sucked hella bad. Woke up at 7:30 for an 8am practice. So, I called the teammates and let them in on what was going on. Coach D wasn't mad at me when I got there, so I'm assuming that its all good in the hood. When I got home at 11:45, I went to help Auntie Grace make stuff for the party. That is 3 days away! that is soo intense. I'm so excited. It's gonna be crackin. and I hope all my friends just get along & have fun.
I hear my baby downstairs, so I'm gonna go.
i'll write some more later :)

Photobucket
meet my baby<3

No comments: