Photobucket

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Monday- Nope. Tuesday- Nope. Wednesday- FA'SHO

Monday- Nothing great happened. I mean, it was Monday. The day went by kinda fast, but that's all I remember. I stayed at school til practice at freakin 6til8. CRAZY crap right?! haha Before practice, I went to 7-11 with Marsay and Crystal. MMMM, that Raspberry Arizona was the best thing that happened that day. It was sooo yummy :) haha
Tuesday- Had practice at 6til8 again, and it was crazy. I didn't get my Raspberry Arizona, but I did get.... Some fries from Wendy's. HAHA, thanks Mariah! It was pretty good. That and a coke. I don't know why I keep talking about what I've eaten the past couple days?! the eff?? hah After school, I was kickin it with Chelsea, Jessica, Isabel, Michael, Tavi, & Junior and I see Alex Holman pass by. Now, I knew that JV guys had practice, so I was like, WTH are you doing homeboy? haha And he tells me that he quit. WOW, to play optimist and get "better grades." Grades and Alex Holman do not ever happen at the same time. haha. Practice was lame, I got yelled at and I was about to cry. It was horrible.
Wednesday- MMM, today was alright. I mean, not even. It was crappy. At school, I noticed that Jake wasn't in 3rd period, so I texted him and he was like, I'm at home. WOW, hella gay! But he was right to stay. I would've done the same thing, if I had the chance. Then we talked about how he's gonna take me to Villa Corona for lunch one day when he gets his license. What a sweetheart, right? He sent me a picture of the cookies he made. & they looked amazing :) Alex Holman got the dirty looks I was shootin him from across the room. ahah, so he stayed talking to Mrs. Auld. He told me that he felt me looking at him. and he was like i'm not gonna look again, I don't want anymore dirty looks! haha I was mad at him, and then his smart remark after school got me really mad at him. I think I'm starting to really not like this guy!! hah Practice was at 5 today. The earliest its gotten since ever. I liked it. I worked pretty hard. I love my girls. They're definately amazing. I've established that in the alphabet my shoe size is "E" ahah or "E and a half" hahaha hung out with Stevo at wrestling. haha :) he's a sweetheart too! I missed Jake though. I finally got the courage to go get my bffl back :) and yes, we're back! Dan Dan and I wanted to text eachother for so long, but I happen to be the one to send it first. Amazing right?

Overall, it's been an alright week. I'm workin hard to make grades, and I'm gettin there! I'm workin. And I already see the finish line.
but like I say...

All in God's hands

No comments: