Photobucket

Saturday, November 15, 2008

UPDATE :)

Okay, I haven't written anything in like three days. WTF is going on? Lets start with Wednesday..

Wednesday- Wacky Tacky day. In the morning, I found out freakin' _ _ _ _ _ _ had a "girlfriend" & then dumby says, "oh don't tell her, let her find out on her own." COME ON?! She's my friend, and I always do that for her, so shut the eff up and let her tell me?! I was not sad one so ever, I already knew he was talking to a girl. I looked like an idiot in pink tights, blue shorts, tie dye, leg warmers, and a pink tank. haha, it was fun though. Ain't even gonna lie. Then went home cause we didn't have any practice, due to the rally/bonfire that I went to. Alyssa picked Jackie & I up from Jackie's house, and off to Napa. Then in the car, Alyssa goes, "Oh, _ _ _ _ _ _ doesn't have a gf, Justin told me." & I was like.. mm, interesting. The rally was fun, the bonfire the best. Lani saw Paul Archer behind me, and was like, "OMG there he is!!" so I turned around and asked him to take a picture with us. He's so cute. Kyle was in one of them. & his arm was around me, so I wan't complainin.
Thursday- Nerdy Thursday. Nothing big happened on this day. I mean, we were all just chillin. Lookin like nerds to the max. LOTS and LOTS of pictures on my myspace :) I felt good, I actually had a lot of fun dressing up, lookin like idiots. I had spirit, and I'm proud of myself, so don't ruin my parade b'words! oh, I moved seats in Photo. Now I sit next to my A.Hole. haha, I love that boy<3
Friday- BIG GAME! Napa won, as always, but I had such a good time, just kickin it. Sat with Lani, Laurel, Kati, Erica, Emma, Kristin, Alyssa, & Lexi Baldwin? I didn't know a lot of them, but whatever. Alyssa & I didn't get to Memorial Stadium til about the end of the JV game, but all I honestly wanted to see was the Archer Brothers. Man, they're so cute. LIKE MMMMM. haha I was so proud of Alex Peterson. He did so well, in the time that he was in. He's my bff, and I love him, no matter what. Even though he can treat me like shhhh--ittttt ;) During the last few minutes of Varsity, I went and sat with Jerson & the boys. At the end of the game, I saw Noelle.. I miss her, but rumors ruin friendships, and we haven't spoken in awhile.. Like I said, I miss that girl. She knows who she is, and I'm proud of her. Great girl. & it'll be a shame if I never talk to her about the BS thats goin around. Gave Alyssa, Erica, & Jerson a ride home. Then went home to crash for Saturday Morning Practice.
Saturday- I woke up at freakin 6:45 for an 8 o'clock practice. I was so tired from the game & everything, I was almost late. Left about 7:30, hit up Safeway, and got a couple waters. Practice was... Interesting. We're definately gonna have a wonderful season. We're growing, and We're gettin that Chemistry that we all need. Team Bonding is what I'm looking forward to. That, and the whole, Track Jacket, Sweatshirt, & Shoe deal isn't too bad either. Heather has a bright pink cast around her foot. and its hella cute. haha. But, I can say that I need to practice.. ALOT. I'm out til December 12. And I'm working hard in Class and I'm gonna get higher than a 2.0, All I need is a little hope, a little help, and someone to believe in me. Mama Sarah rolled in at 9:30, and she talked to me about grades. I needed it. It gives me the push to be better. Donuts :) yummyyyy! I had 2 Chocolate Bars since I stayed and helped the freshmen. fatty? forsure. Got home around 1 or 2 from lunch with my fam. Started to clean the garage, after all, the party is in 2 weeks. I'm so excited!!!!! hahah, I'm so tired from a 4 hour practice, so i'm hit the sheets for a power nap!!

All in God's hands

No comments: