Photobucket

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 2 of Tryouts

So, today we had no school. But we might as well! We had tryouts at 8-10 in the morning. And then a big gap, and another set of tryouts at 4:30-6:30!! DANG, i'm hella tired, but I still bloggin. This morning we played elevens, and the freshman didn't know what they were doing, and they looked like lost puppies! The vets would explain the whole drill to the freshman & they still didn't do it right?! what the effffff?! hahahah. I guess they're "still learning" hahaha. okaaayy. i give them that!
Lani came over and we had a super fantastic time! hahaha. I love hangin with her. She's amazinggg :) hahaha We went to Azabelle's and Azabelle was like, whoah!!! your here?! hahah & then we went to ashley's and sang karoke! helllaaa funnnnn :) She has an amazing voice.
Then on my way to practice, Jeremy texted me and was all, i can't go to _ _ _ _'_ house, you should come over & kick it with me. I wanted soooo baddd, but I couldn't. bllaah, maybe some other time, and I hope its soon. He's amazing. haha naw, forreal. he's hella chill & hella cute. and hella everything i look for in a guy, but im not gonna force it.
Now I'm here at home, in my wacky tacky outfit for tomorrow. & I'm really tired. My poor right pinky took a beating today. I hope its okay.
time to hit up the shower.

all in God's hands

No comments: