Photobucket

Monday, November 10, 2008

Basketball Tryouts, Day 1

HMMM. Today was arright. I mean, it wasn't the greatest, but I've learned that not everyday is gonna be the best day of my life.. I mean, it's high school. We can't really do anything about that.
Mrs. Auld came back today. She's so cute! in her little fish net stalkings! haha. Mr. Auld is a lucky man. She made us clean the room though, cause she wasn't happy with the way it looked when she came back. I kind of missed Mrs. Klein, but not really. When she was here, we didn't have to do shit. We just sat there, and had a good time. Now, we actually have to learn spanish. I mean, damn. It's gonna be hard!
4th period was fucking weird. I heard some nasty ass shit and I never want to hear it again. About what girls do in the bathroom 6th period and lessssbooossss! wtf?! I don't wanna hear that shit. Like, forreal?! haha. I wish I wouldn't have forgotten my ID with my off grounds pass, but I did. I've been craving Jamba Juice hella! It's wierd.. I don't usually like Jamba. But, the white gummy sounds HELLA yummy right now.
Basketball tryouts were a bust. I mean, they didn't even let me on the floor! & muthafuckin' Sarah was there. Ugh, I cried to Britt so much. I told her how people asked me what I wanted to my birthday, and how I said I wanted my best friend back.. I mean, I missed Sarah even more today, cause she was actually there.. I guess she hurt her knee cause she came over and sat next to me. I was the bigger person and I asked her how things were, or whatever. & I think I said the things on my mind. Idno, it may not be over, just yet.. Who knows? It's a brand new season, and I'm a brand new person. I'm ready for the challenges. So, bring it on bitches.

all in God's hands

No comments: