Photobucket

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Already?

Sunday already?!
Holy shit this weekend went by fast. I can't believe that tomorrow I have basketball try-outs. Last year, the season came slow, and now, it's practically right around the corner. I was so disappointed in myself when I got my progress report. Like, I don't know how I let myself fall like that. But, now, I'm determined to get right back up. Tomorrow is the start of me buckling down and focusing. I wanna be on the court. I love this game. It's everything to me. It's my life. So, time to get my shit done. & time to focus.
My party is in 20 days. I'm guessing that translates into 2 weeks & 5 days. It's gonna be crackinnnn. DJ, HELLA people, food, dancing. HELLA fun. I hope everyone has a good time. & that my mom doesn't fucking walk in and out of the garage 20 billion times in a matter of 6 or 7 hours! I'm guessing that the St. Pats boys are rollin' through. I'm not sure. There's hella shit for me to do, in a matter of basically 3 weeks. I gotta clear out my garage, clean downstairs, get a fit. Man, so much to do.
This week is Big Game week, and I'm really excited. I mean, it's a time when school comes together. Tomorrow is "Lazy Day" but, I'm not going to school in Pajama's or in "lazy clothes." I'm not sure I have "lazy clothes?" Tuesday, no one has school, & I have tryouts at 8am. I hear it's a 2 a day!!! WTF?! haha Maybe I'll hang with Heather & Hailey. Or Leilani. I'm not sure yet. Wednesday is Wacky Tacky? I'm definately gonna dress that day! Thursday is Nerd day, when we dress in Blue & Gold, but wtf? I don't get it!!! & Finally Friday is Spirit Day & I promise I won't wear my Napa High Sweater.
Saturday is Bell Game, and I really wanna go, to see everyone, but I'm not sure when or how I'm gonna get there, being that I'll be in Napa til 11 or so. But, I don't know, it'll work out on its own...

all in God's hands

No comments: