Photobucket

Thursday, November 27, 2008

2 Days & Counting

Happy Thanksgiving :)
So, today is thanksgiving day, & there is so much to be thankful for. But, what happened lastnight gets to come first.
I decided to hit up the game with Chelsea. So I got dropped off at the college, cause Melissa is practicing. I got to see CC and Lauren. They're still VERY pretty. And still REALLY good a basketball. They're my role models:) haha It was suppose to end at 6, and we were suppose to leave at 6, cause the JV game started then, but we ended up leaving around 6:20, and got to the game at 6:30. Suprisingly, JV was just starting. Like, they were still warming up. We saw Syd, Barb, Ricki, Megan, & later, Teenie, Danielle, Kelsey & Megan D. came. Barb saw this guy on the other team that she thought was cute. & during the game, he was hittin alllll these 3's and shiiiiit. SHOCKER! haha.
JV ended, and Varsity was playing. We saw Barb's number 5 & was like, hey, lets go get his number for her! So, we were divising these plans in the bleachers, thinking of what we could do to go get his number for her. It was towards the end of the 2nd quarter, when we had a solid plan. I was to go over to him, and talk to him, get the number and bounce. It was me, cause Syd was like, YOU DO IT, CAUSE I KNOW YOU CAN! IF YOU CAN TAKE A PICTURE WITH THE ARCHER BROTHERS, YOU CAN TALK TO HIM! So, I had to use the bathroom at the end of the second quarter, and when I walked out, I saw him and his buddies at the snack bar. We played it off, like we weren't gonna go talk to them, and then Syd & Ricki walk over to Chels & I and we all were procrastinating. until I was just like, whatever, So i walk over, make a little conversation. and then got his number.
Went over to Barb, and gave it to her. We made her come out of the stands and talk to him. haha. It was cute. Then out of no where, I walk away, and when I come out of the locker rooms, he was there? He was like, listen, I dont want to be mean, but I wanted my number to be for you, and I want to talk to you. So, how bout you text me? and I was like, uh. no, i wouldnt do that to my friend. and walked away. I told all the girls and they were all just like, ohmygosh, text him! So, I did. that was that, and the end of the night was there.
I wish I would have never texted him...
Otherwise, Happy Thanksgiving. Game tomorrow, and game & party on Saturday. wee, life is flyin by :)
It's 10:25, I'm with the family. There are 2 idiots reading over my shoulder. hahah ;) Tomorrow is Black Friday, and I'm EXCITED. New shittt :P
But today, i realized that i'm thankful for alot of things. Especially my family. there is never a dull moment with these people, and we've become such a close-nit family. There's so much to our family that most people don't see. We may fight. and we may piss eachother off, but in the end we'll always have eachother.
but like i always say...
All in God's hands

No comments: