Photobucket

Friday, November 28, 2008

1 Day & Counting. CONT.

So, continuing from earlier..
On my way to Redwood High, I was on the bus, sitting all by myself. haha, I talked to Sarah about a couple things, and that was that.
The game was alright. We lost, by 6, I think? But, It was good. For our first time on the court, as a team, playing against another team, it was great. I'm proud of my girls. Before my game, during the freshman game, I was sitting with Sarah. She was eating my shit. FUCKING SLUT. haha :) We were hitting eachother, and her arm got red. haha. She kept hugging me, and saying "I love you." Don't get me wrong, i love her too, but, I didn't know if it was the right time to say it. It's hard to go through all that again, & trust.. I have the utmost faith in our relationship as best friends, but, I can't get hurt again. During her game, I guess some girl on the other team was gettin' hot headed with my Katrina, and shit. Barb said she'd jump out the bleachers, and help beat a bitches ass :) haha VERY COMFORTING. I love that girl. real talk. Then after the game, when they were sayin good game and shit, the little birch keeps talkin hella shit like, fuckin' bitch, or we'll see you outside, to katrina, and Sarah couldn't keep her cool. Out of no where, my best friend mood turned on, and I kept telling her, walk away. Don't say anything. I did it, cause I care, cause I know she's better than that shit, and cause I know her.
On the bus ride home, we sat next to eachother... I said that sitting next to eachother wasn't the greatest idea. ONLY because it brought back so many memories. I guess she didn't look at it the way I did, and she got hella mad. She was like you make me wanna fight. But, I understand where she's coming from. When I explained, she got over it, and it was fine. Heather was playing HSM songs, and I was singing them to her? haha, RANDOM. I NEVER sing to her. to anyone in that matter. She told me that she missed her best friend, and that she wanted to try again.. So once again.

we're baaaaaaaaackkkkk :)
to my best friend.
- I missed you. and I'm glad your back<3

All in God's hands

No comments: