Photobucket

Sunday, November 30, 2008

paaaaartyyy

I'm so tired from lastnight. But, it was worth it :)

I woke up hella early, cause I had a game. I got my uniform. I didn't get the number I wanted, but whatever. I don't really care.. Then, when I came home, The boys were done moving shit around the garage. It didn't look like there was much space, so I had to be a dictator, and tell them to move the shit out of the corner. and they did it :) haha.

I got ready at ashley's cause I needed to use a straightener. & everything was going perfect.

When I was finally done, I went down to my house, and made sure everything was alright. & to my surprise, everything was amazing. The first person there was some guy named Eric. He was Daniel's friend. Then Andrew & Ruel came. Those nigga's were gone for more than half of my party, and it pissed me off. like, NO LIE. Then Katherine, Darell, & Deion came. Alyx was a tad late, but I didn't mind. After that, the guests just kept rollin in. Surpisingly, we didn't get in trouble. Cameron tried to dance with me hellllllaa times, but I wasn't feelin it every time he asked. haha. So, he hopped on some other bitch. I think it's cause he knew he'd get it EASY. NIGGA GOTTA WORK TO GET ME. bahahaha.

I don't even know what else to say. It was an overall amazing night. and if you weren't there. YOU FUCKIN' UP.

All in God's hands

PS. THERE WAS SOME TOUCHIN' & MAJOR MOOCHIN' GOIN ON ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME! :)

No comments: