Photobucket

Monday, February 23, 2009

baby, it's cold outside.

So, I swore that I was gonna update everyday, but my bitchass doesn't even do that. I haven't updated since wack ass Valentine's day. But basketball is over, and now I have a lot of free time on my hands.
I miss basketball. It sounds pretty gay, but I'm hella serious. I hella miss spending all that time with my girls. I miss seeing them and saying, "hey, what time is practice?" or "I'll see you at practice!" If only I got the chance to prove myself. I have a little over a year to improve immensly, or I won't make Var. And I want to so bad. I l o v e basketball!! ah. You don't understand.
To my team: I miss you girls, so much already. I want the season to come back, but at the same time, I really don't. I miss spending all the time I did with you girls. I'll see you around school, and just know I love you all.
To my big sister Sarah: Thank you for my present. I really was expecting food, but, whatever, it's all gravey :) I hope you liked your monster, hat, rice krispies, reese, skittles, and whatever else I put in there. I put chocolate pudding, but i don't know where it went. hahaha. Im gonna miss you, since I never see you around. and since basketball was the only time we actually spent time together. Your forever one of my best friends, thank you for the memories<3

school is amazing, I'm doing well in every part of it. No more slackin' for me. I'm on the path I want to be on.. I just need an attitude adjustment. pronto.

All in God's hands

No comments: