Photobucket

Monday, March 30, 2009

MAJOR UPDATE

So, it's almost been a month since I've last touched this. and I think I need to start up again. I mean, hey! I just need to vent sometimes :)

I just got back from Tahoe yesterday, and yeahhh, it had its ups, and it definitely had its downs. but time with the family is always good. Spring break was good, I love those tennis boys. They're my second family. I love them, like, forreal. I would drop anything for them.
It was Azabelle's birthday on saturday, and her party yesterday. It was cool, but i left, I had school today. But HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND :) I LOVE YOUUUU.
Doug is in LA for the week, and I miss him. it's that simple.

School is a drag, but Im hella determined to do well the last few weeks of school. HAAAY sophomore year is almost over, and summer is around the corner. Damn, I'm gonna be a junior, and I can't believe it.
I'm setting high standards for myself, and I'm gonna reach them. OH SHIT, summer league is coming up, and I haven't even practiced. hmmm. I need to strap up the ankle braces, and lace up them nike's again. they miss the hard wood, as much as i do. VARSITY BABY :)

I've got homework, so gotta go. but its mommy's birthday today.
Happy birthday mommy.


All in God's hands

No comments: